Vážení zákazníci, prosím počkajte do polovice apríla, ako sa vyvinie situácia a následne si podľa toho prosím rezervujte nový termín.
Attachment no. 1
- It is not allowed to enter the simulator with food or drink. There is a dedicated ‘catering zone’ for the consumption of food and drink.
- It is not allowed to use your phone in the cockpit. It is necessary to have your phone in flight mode. This applies to both the customer and his party. The rule does not apply to instructors. They have their phone in silent mode.
- It is not allowed to enter the cockpit until invited by the instructor.
- Maximum of three people are allowed in the cockpit. The customer and a maximum of two accompanying people who will sit behind the pilots. Also, no more than two instructors may be present on the flight deck.
- During autumn and winter, when it is raining or snowing, only dry footwear is allowed. (trainers, shoes). Wearing open footwear such as sandals or flip flops is not allowed, due to the risk of injury. This point also applies to instructors.
- Before the start of the flight the customer must show a valid voucher or pay the full price of the flight
- Entry into the simulator is subject to the following rules:
- The customer who will be flying needs to be at least 10 years of age.
- Maximum height – 200 cm, Minimum height – 150 cm.
- Maximum weight – 110 kg.
In the case that you don’t fulfil the requirements, it is necessary to contact the operator of the simulator. The issue is the diameter of the waist to ensure the ability to operate the aircraft and the ability to manipulate various systems. If the person is too large, it is impossible to carry out some of the procedures, even real pilots have weight and height limits. Tolerance for entry is ± 5 cm a 5 kg. (The instructor will decide)
Children who are younger than 10 sometimes don’t have the necessary requirements such as strength, concentration and the ability to recognise the context (the simulation is of a real aircraft, it is not a game or a toy) to operate the simulator.
- The customer must operate with the equipment of the simulator and its parts carefully. Fast or vicious moves and inputs are not allowed.
- If the sitting position is uncomfortable, the customer is not allowed to change his seat. He must tell his instructor who will then do his best to ensure the comfort of the customer. The seat is a replica of the real seat in the aircraft and thus the control of it is more complicated than the average car seat.
- Flights lasting 30 minutes or less are experience flights, where the pre-flight briefing of the instructor will be reduced to the necessary basics of flying the aircraft. A more in depth briefing will be carried out for longer flights.
- If the customer wishes a more in depth pre-flight brief, the time required for the brief will be taken from the flying time and it is possible that the flight won’t end in a landing.
- In the case that the customer is not able to land and the time of the flight has finished, he or she doesn’t have the right for another landing attempt.
- It is forbidden for the customer to operate controls of the simulator that the instructor didn’t explain to them.
- The flights operate on the basis of MCC (Multi Crew Co-operation), where the customer is the pilot flying and the instructor is the pilot monitoring. This means that the customer controls the movement of the aircraft, operates the autopilot if it is engaged. The instructor has ancillary duties such as operating the flaps, landing gear, lights. This does not apply for the “Save the aircraft” flight.